DataScenarios is committed to protecting the security of your personal data and your privacy. In this Privacy statement we want to provide clear and transparent information in how we process personal data.
We do everything we can to ensure your privacy and therefore take care of your personal data. In all cases, DataScenarios adheres to the applicable laws and regulations, including the general data protection regulation (GDPR).
This implies that in any case we:
- Processing your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy statement
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data which are the minimum required for the purposes for which they are processed
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data
- Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- Not providing any personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided
- Are aware of your rights of your personal data, you want to point this out and respect them
As a DataScenarios we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after going through our Privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have questions or would like to contact us, this can be through the contact details at the bottom of this document.
Processing of personal data
Personal data of customers are processed by DataScenarios for the purposes of the following objective(s):
- Administrative purposes
- Communication on the assignment
- Executing or executing a command
Basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed (verbal) assignment
For the above objective(s), DataScenarios may request the following personal information from you:
- Business phone number
- Business email Address
Your personal data will be stored by DataScenarios for the purposes of the aforementioned processing(s) for the period:
- During the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration and tax packages for up to 7 years (or the statutory retention obligation).
Processing of personal data of employees
Personal data of employees are processed by DataScenarios for the purposes of the following objective(s):
- Implementing the employment contract.
Basis for this personal data is:
- The employment contract.
For the above objective (s), DataScenarios may request the following personal information from you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Payroll information
- Living address
- Bank details
- ID (Copy)
Your personal data will be stored by DataScenarios for the purposes of the aforementioned processing (s) for the period:
- During the period that one has a contract and then only in the financial and personnel administration for up to 7 years.
Provision to third parties
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing contract. With these parties (processors), we naturally make the necessary arrangements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not disclose the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police are requesting information from us in the context of an inquiry (personal). In Such a case, we must cooperate and therefore be obliged to issue this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
Outside the EU
We do not provide any personal data to parties established outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons over 16 years of age) if they have been given written permission by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
DataScenarios does not keep personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it has been provided or is required under the law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized processing, for example, we have taken the following measures
- All persons who are able to take notice of your data on behalf of DataScenarios are obliged to maintain their confidentiality.
- We use a user name and password policy on all our systems
- We anonymize and ensure the encryption of personal data as a result of this
- We make back-ups of the personal data to be able to recover it from physical or technical incidents
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures
- Our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You may also object to the processing of your personal data (or any part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to let us transfer the information you provide to yourself or on your behalf directly to another party. We can ask you to legitimize you before we can answer the above requests.
If we may process your personal data on the basis of a consent given by you, you are always entitled to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we do not come together with you, we find this very annoying. You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the authority on personal data ('Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens'), this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Privacy statement, please contact us!